Frequently Asked Questions
Augustine Casino was the first business enterprise of the Augustine Band of Cahuilla Indians when it opened July 18, 2002. It features nearly 800 of the most popular slot machines as well as quick serve Menyikish Grill and signature drinks from Ayily Bar.
Augustine Casino is nestled in the shadows of the beautiful San Jacinto Mountains only three miles east of PGA West in the Coachella Valley at 84-001 Avenue 54 in Coachella.
For more information call 760-391-9500.
What is the gaming age at Augustine Casino?
Can children dine at Augustine Casino?
What are your hour of operations?
We are open 8am – 12am seven days a week.
What types of ID are accepted?
The Casino will only accept the following, valid, unexpired, forms of identification:
- Driver’s License (U.S. or foreign);
- Government-issued photo ID (e.g., U.S. or foreign including but not limited to U.S. state issued identification card, Mexican Matricula indentification card, etc.);
- Passport (U.S. or foreign);
- Tribal identification card (if anti-counterfeiting mechanisms are in place);
- U.S. issued Permanent Resident identification card (also known as a green card or alien identification card; or
- U.S. Military identification.
Do you offer sports betting?
No. Augustine Casino does not offer sports betting.
Does the Casino allow pets?
Augustine Casino allows service animals on its premises to provide assistance to people with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Under the ADA, “a service animal is a dog that has been individually trained to assist a person with a disability.”
Please note: No other pets are allowed on the Casino premises.
Augustine Casino baggage policy?
All guests are subject to the following guest bag procedures:
- All bags will be subject to search upon entrance to the property.
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary equipment, however, equipment is still subject to search.
How do I find out more information?
Augustine Casino is committed to assisting our guests. Problem gambling is something we take very serious. The casino has taken an aggressive approach to responsible gambling, posting signage and placing brochures in highly visible locations throughout the property and directing patrons to the 24-hour confidential Problem Gambling Helpline: 1.800.GAMBLER.